Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Otaku Kunoichi (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 40

Next chapter spoiler:
Next chapter isn’t really about Shizuri not confessing. Well, if I skimmed it right. It is rather about some other funny Jojo like Reason.

I really thank all the translators before me for letting this series continue long enough for me to become this invested into it. give them all the hearts, kisses, love, and Fecal Laughingly farts you can give.

oh yeah, and I’m going to switch to Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost after chapter 42 (or a chapter later if it is too much of a cliff hanger)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't know much about renting, but is a landlord allowed to punch a hole through your wall? I get that they own the property, but...

Joe Biden?????
??? i thought it was pretty clear you were supposed to oil up

LandLandy wants to force her to be honest. They get together, have a kid, kid grows up, starts his own family, gets a room at her building. Profit. Dammit.
The ninja breeding farm, of course of course.

I don't know much about renting, but is a landlord allowed to punch a hole through your wall? I get that they own the property, but...
Marked as sudden renovations.

Oh yeah, and since the 42nd chapter is actually within sights, I hope a group can come out and begin hacking away at this. Especially with, you know, the upcoming anime and everything.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or were shizuri's text fucked up on page 5's first panel? while scrolling fast enough you would miss it because it looks normal while scrolling at said speed but if you stop to read, it gets all choppy. and the same happens on the credit page.

Dex-chan lover
I still have no idea what this ninja's name is. Is it Shidzuri? Is it Shizuri? Is it Shiduzri, as she says on page 4? We may never know.

Users who are viewing this thread