Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Otaku Kunoichi (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I assume she's going to blame tsukaki for this, try to assassinate him, and will bear witness to shidzuiri's serious side. I hope the author surprises me.

Dex-chan lover
Boi I heard something loud and I thought that was my cat breaking something, but I see now, was her lesbo dreams.

F
Por girl... "The sound of her dreams shattering could be heard from other towns..."

Fed-Kun's army
I guess my when I predicted that this mysterious girl was going to be revealed as someone who "admired the her old friend" I supposed I underestimated what the author was going to do.

It looks like we have a full blown lesbian stalker here. The author even seems to label her as a "Crazy Psycho Lesbo". It's only a matter of time before she attacks the MMC claiming it's his fault that the woman she loves is now a neet and that he's awful and that all men are awful and the FMC is this perfect being that only she is worthy of.

I just hope she's only here for one arc. But I know manga authors (and certain readers) tend love these kinds of characters. For what logical reason, I don't know. Characters like this chunnin woman only serve to annoy the reader and impede the progress of the main relationship with the only thing they contribute to the story is yuri-fanservice and a running joke of "Look! She's gay and she's hates men! Isn't it funny that she wants to sleep with FMC and thinks the MMC is trash?"

Users who are viewing this thread