Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Otaku Kunoichi (Pre-Serialization)

The title makes it sound like the perfect parody of the manga/anime trend, except it's not satirical, it's real.

Aggregator gang
The author is putting out fully colorized versions of previous chapters now.

He got a Neet Kunoichi Virgin Wife?Damnnn u probably have off the charts luck,wonder what i can do with it in gacha games is what your wife is probably thinking(of course im the same😋).

Aggregator gang
So I just realized that these Kunoichi are basically alternate universe Taimanin without the rape and NTR

most of us here can probably understand the utter terror of the nightmare the neet ninja had.....

Aggregator gang
It was suppose to be a neet ninja comedy but focuses so much on the ninja part it sort of removes the characters and the funny bits. Wish they stayed at 2 characters for a little more to give more development and relationship

Since this is a gag manga it doesnt really matter if you read it or not, its ok

At least, the art is nice. but this manga doesn't seem to know what it wants to do. thus it excel in nothing and is mediocre in everything.

Aggregator gang
Hey, there was a quick Halloween special chapter: https://twitter.com/kotatsu358/status/1322810717066743812

Tfw their fanbox is five bucks a month for chapter extras, but 15 if you want tiddies. Id probably still get it.

Users who are viewing this thread