Someone else's BL Manhwa

are you sure it's JP? i thought it was KR webtoon? since i saw this on
another sites.

@Thrembs Yeah, it's a Korean webtoon on Tappytoon called Someone Else's BL Comic and it's complete on that website already. All in English too

Ugh, the description.

"... looks like an ordinary student but is homosexual and likes to cross-dress."

Is the character a student? Then he's an ordinary student. If he's adept at being a student, then he'd be an extraordinary student. If he's bad at it, then he'd be a sub-par student. Either way, being a student is not exceptional and has nothing to do with being homosexual or enjoying wearing clothing usually associated with another sex.

The language alone makes me not want to read this. I get that yaoi tends to make women fetishize gay relationships but does it also have to reinforce gay stigma?

@Anabks the description really does not do the webtoon justice. this is probably one of the best and most realistic stories about very different young boys coming to terms with their identity and orientation in a homophobic society i've ever read. give it a try!

Fed-Kun's army
HOW LONG DO WE NEED TO WAIT?!

WHERE'S DA SCANS BROOOOO

(also tappytoon does need tokens... which need money, I guess..?)

Go to manhuascans.com, there you can read it whole and FREE, also Featuring, Little Reislin from PH)

deserves higher ratings!!! it's a great series, the mc is quite realistic and every character is amazing. it's also certainly not cliche so i really recommend this, y'all can just search the chapters in other sites

Users who are viewing this thread