Something who made you happy recently.

Am I allowed to say that the thing that made me happy was seeing this post come around again? Just because I think this is a cool thing to do. If I can't pick that, then I was really happy yesterday playing cards with some friends when I pulled off three or four decent jokes in a row and it went well with everyone

Dex-chan lover
So, I recently got cancer created a twitter account and, I just discovered that cosMo@暴走P (my favorite Vocaloid Producer) and Sugaru Miaki (my favorite author) follow each other.
I enjoy the fact that people that I love also appreciate one another.
It makes me feel like I'm right, I don't know right about what but, you know, right.

By the way, Twitter isn't that bad, I long as you only use it to read what the people you follow post, and stay away from the comment section and the trending stuff…

Merry Christmas
09orvTrB_o.png

Dex-chan lover
that moment when you're questioning whether it's a good idea to click on a link or not

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he has a seperate thread for the same thing adds volumes to his credibility.

Dex-chan lover
I got way too many things to avoid so that I won't becomes unhappy, what a crappy life...

Nani!? So @Jordan_Weeberson has just been your alter ego all this time!? I have been bamboozled. Smeckledorfed. I’m a man in a fools shoes.

43A913CE587AC65D7E8501D68B51B3783F342645

Well, I like my avatar, so I will let you off the hook for now, but remember that your life is in my hands wahaha

But anyway, the thing that made me the most happy all this month, was being noticed BlackGeneral-senpai.

A friend. How is it possible, that in a world of such mundane qualities there exists someone like her, who walks her own path with such freedom? I don't know, I don't understand her and probably never will, but as I told her, I'm grateful to keep going out together sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
@Phaestos

Don't be sad, chances are they only had a crush on you cause they thought their friends did. Anecdote evidence not the best evidence but does happen.

Dex-chan lover
Finally got my three weeks semester break to write my stories.

...And then I got writer's block and now I can't write anything.

Users who are viewing this thread