Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 145 - Let's Ride Together

Dex-chan lover
BLOW JOB ON THE FERRIS WHEEL
WOOP WOOP🤣

jk y'all we want wholesome shit going on, we want shit to be positive and I want shit to be as positive as a pregnancy test after the ferris wheel ☕

Supporter
gamer when 🦈🏴
Gamer when?
Gamer when?
Gamer when?
IMG-20230310-180913.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait they/she didn't plan to end at the ferris wheel anyways?
Maybe tickets for it are too expensive for them, or it's so popular they're hard to come by?

That being said, the huge cruise ships aren't actually shaking around that much, unless the waves get really stormy. She might be totally fine.
Even the smaller boats for things like that have decent stabilizers, plus they wouldn't be going way out to sea. I have serious problems with motion sickness, but didn't experience any on the boat across the English Channel back when I visited Europe.

I also have a fear of falling so strong that even a lot of Ferris wheels give me trouble. It takes a few rotations before my brain realizes that I'm not actually falling. The larger wheels that rotate slowly don't give me trouble, so I like them a lot better. Needless to say, I can't handle rollercoasters. Abject terror != fun.

Dex-chan lover
But Nanami should stop fretting on what a proper date should be. Kaoru more than appreciates the effort you've already given.
Speaking of gamers, this is what I would say to anyone who feels forced to play any game in a certain way. The purpose is to enjoy yourself. Stop caring about what's "proper", and just do what you want to do. For dates, you want to find something both of you enjoy, but it's also fine to alternate if there are things only one of you enjoy and the other at least accepts.

Users who are viewing this thread