Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 151 - For Your Own Sake

Before starting on a quest for vengeance, first dig two graves . . .

. . . wait.

Dex-chan lover
Doesnt FDA approval take super long
Someone already gave an answer so I'll give an example. Zyrtec (allergy medicine) was prescription-only in the 90s. It was the 2000s when we started seeing it in stores. More than likely there was a transition period before they could even prescribe it that was a similar length.

Dex-chan lover
Wife's physician: "Yes, it's good news for your company and the medical field. But more importantly, for your own sake. I'm happy for you."
Dad honoring his wife with his work. Saving others with the medicine he helped developed so that others don't have to go through what his family went through. Even if it meant having to be away from his kid for a bit, he worked on something truly important not only to him but also his kid and so many others. Although it is bittersweet, may this give him some peace over the past.

Happy Father's Day, Terazaki-san. You make your family and your community proud of you.

(Damn, I didn't expect to be crying like this today.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh man. That's such a emotional ending. After so long, it looks like Kaoru's mom can know peace. People that suffered from her disease need not suffer anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread