Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 157 - Nanami Froze Up

Dex-chan lover
Bro what, why is there chapter 157 after ch 145. Where are the chapters in between

PR is proofreading translations and making sure they are correct in English. QC is just checking every aspect of the final product, so they do everything that the others didn’t do basically.

For the TS you could probably make sure the words aren’t so close to the edges of the bubbles, there’s a lot of text blobs so you can try making the dialogue more concise. For example, it says “You don’t have to worry about physique, or rather” and then the next bubble also says “No, on the contrary” you could have it say “There’s no need to worry about your physique,” / “Or rather, a little worry brings out more femininity” (if that still matches the original meaning of the TL of course. Since you also did TL you know the original meaning behind the words, so instead of the lengthy full translation you can change that to something more concise and likely to be said in real life English.

Some centering is off such as at page 5 with the text box. For that you can resize the text (usually the smaller box) so that the right side text can be moved down to the center without touching the edges or the other text. Otherwise most of the shaping is fine. As in making the text shorter while still maintaining the meaning so that they fit their bubbles. SFX you could try mimicking the gradient but it’s still fine.

Hope that helps, I’m not an experienced TS professional or anything but I’ve done enough. I think you did a good enough job, more time and experience might be needed. I don’t know how people feel about GPT for translations so that’s interesting to see.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That reminds me of this.
truefacts.png
For the uneducated

Dex-chan lover
Consent acquired activated the cute

God I want to cross dress but
Parental figures
And I’m not cute enough

Group Leader
This guy won the moral victory by having a funny shitpost page one as well as the practical victory because I didn't plan to work on the TL backlog until next month but this motivated me to start working today.
And to all of you "I'm not gay, but..." and "confused boner" people.
Your boner isn't confused. He's hot. You like boys. It's fine. Give in. OP knows what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread