Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 163 - It Means The World

Dex-chan lover
And so it begins. Legend will speak of this day as the first time Nanami tasted a social victory in real life and got addicted to it. First the classroom, then the school, and after that any group of humans in her way got conquered by her cuteness and clumsy behavior, nothing will stop her from achieving world domination now.

Supporter
The Dad when he realizes the same kid keeps getting close to his daughter:
3vcM.gif

Dex-chan lover
I love how the author just put "Osaka-san's idea" on the chalkboard, as if that were something normal.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!
Suspense will kill me I guess
Waaaaaah

On a note, similar stuff happened to me on school, but I wasn't that lucky lol as the timid quiet classmate, I tried my best to suggest some ideas but never got approved
It's life, I guess, maybe if I was moe like Nanami it should have worked out? 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
All her classmates' urge to protecc got triggered so they all voted in favour of her idea.

Dex-chan lover
And so it begins. Legend will speak of this day as the first time Nanami tasted a social victory in real life and got addicted to it. First the classroom, then the school, and after that any group of humans in her way got conquered by her cuteness and clumsy behavior, nothing will stop her from achieving world domination now.
She'll become an idol with a single fan?

Users who are viewing this thread