Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 164.75 - Doujin #10

Dex-chan lover
Kaori will truly be a beautiful bride!
The masculine urge to gush over how practical and how large the discounts on the appliances are.

Like, have you seen an Air Fryer? Man, shit cooks faster than a oven and it comes out crispier. I mean, they even have cake pan to make cakes. Cake Pan! Oh my

Dex-chan lover
Kaori best wife 😭
SPOILER_Kaoribestwife.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All roads lead to crossdressing.
That might as well be his destiny.
And dad is already being assaulted by onion ninjas even from a rehearsal.

Then Kaori's housewife mode turned on upon seeing those appliances. :meguusmug:

Aggregator gang
wait im confused i thought the dad knew the MC had been crossdressing...?

Dex-chan lover
Now, that the dad knows, they gotta stop with this crossdressing shit. This is getting out of hand
I'd love if that happens, but I guess the author will simply force Kaoru to cross dress for other reasons.

Dex-chan lover
-visible confusion-

...You read this many chapters and have this kind of attitude? ...What?
It’s precisely because I’ve read this many chapters that I’m over it. There’s only so many times I can read the same gag before it gets stale. With current events in mind, it’s lost its narrative relevance and I‘d like for a new gag to take the reins or at least a new one that we can alternate between.

It’s precisely because I’ve read this many chapters that I’m over it. There’s only so many times I can read the same gag before it gets stale. With current events in mind, it’s lost its narrative relevance and I‘d like for a new gag to take the reins or at least a new one that we can alternate between.
But it's not a gag. The author just wanted to show peak male appearance

Users who are viewing this thread