Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 176 - Please, Take Care Of My Daughter

Double-page supporter
When was kaori in a wedding dress again... or was it a part of the not here doujins

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was expecting the meme page to be the page with the Dad's recap.. wasn't expecting the cap, but I am not at all disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
So no crossdressing ?
anger-angry.gif

Dex-chan lover
Father's approval.

He looks so good in the dress that her dad thought he was still a girl without the wig lmao
It is the easier conclusion, since the truth takes a while to sink in.

Now Nanami needs to come up with another reason for kaoru to crossdress
"Life will find a way."

This is how you right an overprotective but sensible parent rather than a controlling parent.
Yeah. He's absolutely overprotective, but he's got his legitimate reasons for it, and he's also willing to see reason to let go of that. That's because he cares about her, rather than about his idea of her.

Dex-chan lover
i dont remember kaoru in a wedding dress, what chapter was that?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, he went through all three of my expectations from last chapter at once, well done good sir.

Dex-chan lover
Good man. Still protective of her but recognising when someone else is good for her. Although he wasn't told the entire truth, he's her boyfriend and girlfriend in one. Really hope Kaoru realises he's actually genderfluid after all this, Kaori is too cute to lose.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else bothered by the fact that he doesn't think Nanami can take care of herself?
No, because of what happened in the past. She developed androphobia and became a hikikomori because of the boy that wants to talk to her. That guy damn near destroyed her life, in her dad's mind letting Nanami talk to him is life-threateningly dangerous. Notice he said, "Make sure you come home." He's probably worried she might kill herself if the guy attacks her again.

I doubt Nanami's mother would want her to talk to that guy alone either, but they both trust Kaoru, in no small part because he helped Nanami get her life back.

Now Nanami needs to come up with another reason for kaoru to crossdress
I'm sure that crossdressing-obsessed clerk can help her out there. After all, she even got Kaoru to buy a purse a while back. Talking him into crossdressing more should be a piece of cake for her.

Users who are viewing this thread