Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 181 - I've Kept Making The Same Mistake!

Dex-chan lover
guy is still a little bitch

Edit: alright he’s not little, and he’s kind of a bitch. I do get where he’s coming from. But it still doesn’t excuse his actions, he does deserve some respect for owning up eventually.

Last edited:
Supporter
yawn-72.gif

Consider my jimmies unrustled.​

Dex-chan lover
Surprised he ratted them out then changed schools again. Well, that's one way to cut ties with them. But, he honestly should have not tried to be popular again, just a regular guy with friends who have similar interests. It is what it is though.
There's some actions in life you'll just never be able to take back.

Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
These are the times when you wish you haven't said those things. But you did, and it changed someone's life drastically. All you can do now is try to make up for it without forgetting that you said such things. And of course, you will have to respect whatever choice the other person makes, whether they ask you to stay out of their life or something else. :headpat:

Dex-chan lover
I mean it was clear he was having a PTSD induced panic attack at this point.

I dont actually think he's a bad person just a kid who couldnt control what he was saying and was trying to say it all at once since they were literally right outside the house coming in. It's basically an overload of his mind to try to say as much as he could but...just really fucked up.

The fact he reported the text messages and did try to apologized puts a lot more into context than ever before.

Still best to just go his own way but panic attacks are a real thing and are NOT fun.

Those two girls are POS though.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, as much as an ass he is. He's not too bad, bro just fucked up REALLY bad and his sin is crossdressing.
But idk, even if he came from a good side he was still projecting.
Is it really projecting if the entire reason the girls were there was to do exactly what those boys did to him but worse since they were going to film it too?

I mean ig it technically is but...I dont think its wrong in this case even if he messed it up.

Dex-chan lover
Idk how the fuck he did that but I do know that if you do that just go to a fucking mental hospital cause you spend to much time doing the wrong thing did this fucker get high before this because if he did it would make sense. Also I dont hate him anymore but I dont want to waste more chapters of kaori crossdressing blessing on this dumbass. Its still meh though he wanted to do the right thing.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why everyone still after this guy's ass after the new context ? :unsure:
I mean he try do good for other but just accident do harm instead. and as a collector myself, this guy is a hero to her collection. I can't imagine what it would be like if this guy is not there.

Tbh, I don't think this is best written arc (like how it that hard to clear up the misunderstanding after all that time, make no freaking sense) and i also don't like the direction of making the villain/bully turn out actually just misunderstood, but that on author and the writing. it would much more powerful if she can stand up or facing again an old bully despite the trauma, Instead "yeah she now can forgive him aNd MoVing oN, because turn out the bully is actually 100% innocence, just misunderstood ¯\(ツ)/¯ " make everything weak af.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it was clear he was having a PTSD induced panic attack at this point.

I dont actually think he's a bad person just a kid who couldnt control what he was saying and was trying to say it all at once since they were literally right outside the house coming in. It's basically an overload of his mind to try to say as much as he could but...just really fucked up.

The fact he reported the text messages and did try to apologized puts a lot more into context than ever before.

Still best to just go his own way but panic attacks are a real thing and are NOT fun.

Those two girls are POS though.
I think that's fair

But the dude had zero personal growth after that. Be didn't embrace otaku culture or make friends with other otakus. He literally just kept doing what be did

Dex-chan lover
I think that's fair

But the dude had zero personal growth after that. Be didn't embrace otaku culture or make friends with other otakus. He literally just kept doing what be did
Well yeah because he still has his own issues. His own issues wouldnt just go away either without time, he was still probably scared people would treat him badly for being an otaku still (since being an otaku is looked down on still, its not seen as a good thing to most people)

Its just a sad case of a traumatized person trying to protect someone from going through what they did but unfortunately caused trauma instead. It sucks all around.

Users who are viewing this thread