Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 197 - Together Forever

Dex-chan lover
I wish I was a cute anime girl so that it's ok for me to not have a job and just be a house wife

Born to be house wife, forced to be a bottom :fml:
Wouldn’t you be a bottom anyways if you were the traditional anime waifu housewife?

Dex-chan lover
Ofc she's gonna be a NEET. Although, the version she's gonna be is a mother caring for her kids. Author better give them a soccer teams worth of kids, plus substitutes.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
So, if I'm getting this right, I don't play the FF mmo, being grey means you are so bad a f2p player is better than you despite you paying the monthly? or did I get that wrong?​
Grey means you performed within the bottom 25% of players to ever do the content. So you have to be bad at the game but also you still cleared it so only elitists really care.

Dex-chan lover
Grey means you performed within the bottom 25% of players to ever do the content. So you have to be bad at the game but also you still cleared it so only elitists really care.
Yeah I thought it was weird. Bottom 25% is still someone doing content and not sitting on the floor waiting for a res.

Dex-chan lover
I dont mind you're grey parser as long you're not filthy casual who forced their skill issues as the raid standard:headpat:

Dex-chan lover
So, if I'm getting this right, I don't play the FF mmo, being grey means you are so bad a f2p player is better than you despite you paying the monthly? or did I get that wrong?​
It has nothing to do with f2p or paid subscription (and indeed, you can't play current endgame content without a subscription, which is the only place people care about parses)

The grey numbers are a percentile ranking your DPS as that class against every other public parse for that class in the community. Someone parsing a 90 means they did more DPS in that run than 90% of all other runs with that class. A 50 parse is the median or average; a 16 means they did less damage than 84% of all runs. So basically...they suck and got carried lol.
Yeah I thought it was weird. Bottom 25% is still someone doing content and not sitting on the floor waiting for a res.
I mean, a clear is a clear, but sometimes you see some shit and it makes you question just what the fuck is happening. Depending on the fight you can spend most of it dead on the ground and still clear with a <25... there was even somebody with 60 kills on a boss and every single one of them was a 0 parse, as in 100% of all parses on that class did more damage than them. They either weren't pressing buttons or mashing the weakest ones at random the whole fight and the 7 other people did the work. It's wild.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just started this yesterday and read all of it. No idea how these things keep flying under my radar for years. Although now I'm just hoping the last few chapters arrive in a timely manner, which seems...questionable.

But my prediction is that Nanami does aim to be a game designer, given how she came up with the festival event. And she needs to go to a cram school, and consequently can't make the next culture festival because she's focused on her dream.

I just hope there's some implication in the end that Kaoru doesn't give up the crossdressing, even though there's no longer a plot reason for it.

Users who are viewing this thread