Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 198 - Outliers In Their Own Right

Dex-chan lover
Why is she not thinking about any jobs around gaming? Sure, directly writing "pro-gamer" or "esports champ" are likely going to get the teacher mad, but there is likely something in the gaming industry that she's into that the teacher will at least find passable (although giving Japanese society, still looked down on)

Dex-chan lover
Career choices are easy if you can just follow your parents. If you don't have an obvious inspiration, choosing career is hard.

Of course marriage is a given.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she not thinking about any jobs around gaming? Sure, directly writing "pro-gamer" or "esports champ" are likely going to get the teacher mad, but there is likely something in the gaming industry that she's into that the teacher will at least find passable (although giving Japanese society, still looked down on)
The classic gaming job that everyone thinks would be great at first but is actually crap: Game tester.

Supporter
"I'm gonna cover wars you know."
Even if I have to start them myself.
20240613022335-6789d23f.gif

Dex-chan lover
This needs to go full meta, have Nanami or Kaoru get hit by a truck, and then Tsukasa from Tonikaku Kawaii shows up and revives them with her blood. Hata-sensei breaking series barriers would be perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Nene gonna be the 1st one to die then if she somehow trying to uncover some big shady crime lol

Users who are viewing this thread