Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 201.5 - The Sound Of Fatherly Instincts

Group Leader
My office was near my house so I biked in. We moved across town. Then I biked to the light rail and rode that to the office. Then they gave me a company car and now I don't ride my bike any more because I don't have to pay for gas. Yay?

Dex-chan lover
I mean who won't appreciate trains when it works as efficient as that
But it's my GOD GIVEN RIGHT as an AMERICAN to SIT IN TRAFFIC for THREE HOURS EVERY DAY
🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅
I CAN'T AFFORD A HOSPITAL VISIT
🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

Edit: A lot of people are responding with the drinking Aqua emoji, like they can afford the hospital bills for chronic liver disease.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean who won't appreciate trains when it works as efficient as that
The train drivers who are given "retraining"(corporate punishment)for missing the stop by two meters.

You can go a bit lower then Japan and Europe(well,the good ones in Europe)and it would work so much better.

Ikr? The future of transport is nothing else but trains.
Trains,busses,taxis,bikes,motorbikes,and a handful of cars.

Along with rental for anyone who needs it more often but don't need to outright own one.

And of course service vehicles.

Combine that with proper housing and we'd get a properly functional society.

My office was near my house so I biked in. We moved across town. Then I biked to the light rail and rode that to the office. Then they gave me a company car and now I don't ride my bike any more because I don't have to pay for gas. Yay?
So long you don't get stuck in traffic,you'll be fine.

But it's my GOD GIVEN RIGHT as an AMERICAN to SIT IN TRAFFIC for THREE HOURS EVERY DAY
🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅
I CAN'T AFFORD A HOSPITAL VISIT
🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅
Trully odd how one of the bigger train nations have fallen.

They were this close to true greatness.

Fed-Kun's army
Based and Trainpilled.

As a daily user of commuter trains, trains are a blessing (if you're sturdy enough being a sardine at work hours). Their punctuality is very predictable even with a few delays here and there, so you can schedule ahead and still expect to be on time.

Users who are viewing this thread