Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 41 - You'll Understand Someday

Dex-chan lover
Well at least she didn't put the coffee in the water tank.

I did that the first time I wound up using a coffee maker.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@henman Pretty sure the mom knows and would go "ara ara"
Pretty sure the dad doesn't know and will go... "YOU SHALL NOT HAVE HER!"

Dex-chan lover
Instant coffee is a thing and it does dissolve. Most people I know think it takes like utter crap, though.

@XenoAshura Yeah, without the filter, the crushed beans are able to get into the coffee. Think of drinking boba, but instead of boba balls you have bitter dirt mixed in.

Dex-chan lover
i guess it still better compared to mistakenly pouring water into the coffee container, not the cup

Contributor
@XenoAshura itsvtrue, but its also true that the dredge will settle after a while. Sometime (whenever I run out of filters before my weekend shopping trip), I just boil ground coffee in a cooking pot with water, and just be careful pouring it out so that the dredge doesnt get flushed into the cup.

Dex-chan lover
@XenoAshura As a barista I could say endless reason because dose matters or a lot of other reason of another factors, but by common sense all I could say bigger dose means more flavor and comercial coffee is bitter, so it wouldn't taste good. And about the filter, well caffeine is bitter, if you don't use one the grinded beans would still on the drink releasing those bad flavors

Double-page supporter
Well personally I use a manual pressure coffee maker (I think it's called a French press coffee maker). It saves the trouble of using filters and it also works for tea.
And at least you can't mess it up by forgetting either the water, the filter or the coffee...

Dex-chan lover
Instead of coffee, she brewed covfefe.

With how they get to spend more time with Nanami thanks to Kaoru opening her world, it'll probably be easier for the dad to accept her leaving the nest.

Dex-chan lover
....I know EXACTLY what those horny idiots are thinking about.

[Talking about the parents here, yall overhormoned idiots]

Users who are viewing this thread