Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 47 - Good Luck, Miruku-chan

Power Uploader
Why yes, I do believe that one gains the right to become verbally abusive with someone because he doesn't get one's vague hints when one be too afraid to speak up — how could you tell?

gigachad.jpg

Dex-chan lover
adding a 2nd couple when 1st isnt even nowhere near solved... this will be a long run...

Power Uploader
@Kimzark What couple, what solving?
There's really very little indication that Nanami and Kaoru have any feelings for each other apart from Nanami lusting after Kaoru's cosplay — in this case there's at least a clear, one-sided, set of feelings.

Power Uploader
@Kurokaze I'm not sinking or sailing anything. I'm simply saying there is no real indication.
Methinks that @kimzark is basing his opinions on clichés rather than the actual story, on the expectation that the two protagonists end up together.

It's probably the same reason that this has a “romance” tag where, frankness be, not much romance is found.

Fed-Kun's army
Girl, he's into traps, not tsundere tomboys. Leave him alone.

Dex-chan lover
Does Miruku-senpai like Ryuji-kun and wanted to take more shifts at the part-time job where they work together in order to spend more time together, or is it just me reading too much between the lines?

Group Leader
I hope this won't become a recurring thing, so many good manga ruined by having countless couples in it :(

Users who are viewing this thread