Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 56 - Don’t Leave Me!

Worst case scenario: while crossdressing he meets a guy and that guy fell in love with him but he doesn't know that the mc is crossdressing and he keeps hitting on mc and then mc finally told him he's a guy but he's actually bi so he still loves him and then the girl gets NTR'd.

Power Uploader
Sacre bleu — this comment section feels like sanity after the r/manga thread where they are seriously denying that Nanami's noticing of Kaoru's masculinization together with the flashback noting that his lack of such features makes crossdressing possible will soon spell the end of their little game of trickery.

These flufflords see thatever they wish be there.

as someone who is transgender i feel a bit of sadness reading that. getting taller, all that puberty jazz.
also, the voice will probably be a giveaway eventually but probably not for a while so i doubt it will be an issue in the manga, though its a big problem irl

if Kaoru stops crossdressing then tbh i see no point in the manga. lets be real its what we're all here for

This could actually be a pretty decent ending if they wanted to end it now. Dunno if I'm going to keep reading

This manga is so sweet. I still hope we'll still get more crossdressing mc. He's really aesthetic.

Fed-Kun's army
@RoseYuri I was never here for the crossdressing. That didn't even appear till later. The reason most of us are here is to see a couple gamers of the opposite sex hang out.

Users who are viewing this thread