Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 62 - I Think I Like You

Aggregator gang
Have you heard of our savior and sheep lord Watame?

my nigga's finally coming out. It just took 62 chapters

Dex-chan lover
He's going to claim to have feelings for Nanami, isn't he. That seems like the obvious way to push this farce. That way Nanami can overhear them secretly.

Also sets up a future plot where the friend thinks there's some kind of love triangle shenanigans going on.

That's what happens when you mess with your friend's feelings. Should have just told him the truth at the very beginning.

Damnnnnnn, we going places. Next thing we know, Kaoru's gonna admit he likes being a girl more.

(As for the end-of-chapter note: the thing is, you have to simp for ALL of the v-tubers. But if you have to choose, at least give a superchat to somebody with less subs. That is the most ideal thing to do.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm about one chapter from dropping this shit. I was okay with the cross dressing at first as a comedy bit to get the main ship close together. Their interactions were cute and the mom and dad dynamic was fun. But this is leaning into yaoi way too much. If he doesn't shoot him down in the next chapter and they keep this stupid bit going, derailing the thing I came to this manga to read for even longer, then I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
Need to see that movie. Thanks for the translations!!! 🎥🎥🎥

Users who are viewing this thread