Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Send My Gamer Friend Home (1)

Power Uploader
@Trew865

The Gameboy has always been casual gaming. StarCraft is the only game: the rest is but casual entertainment.

@Lyanhyrt I know right? I don't like accepting there's an entire generation of now teens who would not naturally know what the original Gameboy was, nor its Pocket and Color variations. Heck, there's now preteens who would have missed even the GBA's lifespan. This is a gag that REALLY dates the reader.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Are Gameboys that distant already? I'm not even that old and I had a few.

Aggregator gang
I remember seeing one of those "kids react to X" videos where the kids kept touching the screen trying to figure out how to make it work since their only reference was a phone.

Didn't even notice the buttons on the thing... >.>

Gameboys cant be that distant...!!! I had a gameboy advanced and I'm only 18 now.... am I that old already??

@LOwrYdr24 Well considering the fact that the GBA also came out 18 years ago and the DS came out three years later and quickly took over, I'd say you had it during the DS's heyday and doesn't give a fair image of how far back the GBA is to people who stay up to date on gaming. Also, Gameboy's (and Color) reign as the most recent handheld ended 18 years ago. More than enough time for an underage teenager who appears to be more casual to not know it.

Damn you! It's sweet but damn you!

The Gameboy itself is pretty old but if you maybe have read some articles on gaming websites you might have heard, that there is a Gameboy like console coming from the company Analogue (?).

Users who are viewing this thread