Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 32 - I buy glasses with my gamer friend

Fed-Kun's army
Based on the text, it could just be glasses with blue light filters in them to reduce eye strain while gaming and/or on the computer.

(I need prescription glasses myself, but I did have a blue light filter added to it since my work income involves computers.)

I have to ask, as someone lives in North America I could never find these type of frames where the top of of the glasses are free of any type of metal rims. When I asked, I was told that structurally speaking it wouldn't work too well. Has anyone ever own glasses like those?

Dex-chan lover
As a glasses man, I have questions about the process. But I guess it doesn't matter. More cuteness.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tranquilian
Those are called half-rim eyeglasses and they're quite common with some frame on the lower and some on the upper part of the glasses. In fact, I'm using one right now.
I don't know about the frame structure but nowadays there's a lot of ridiculous frame design that you'll doubt the stability or strength of once you've seen it.

Group Leader
@Tranquilian I don't know which stores you go to, but rimless variants have been pretty common for a while, just looks a little impractical if your prescription is too high. They use a high-tension plastic wire along a groove to keep the lenses in place.

If nothing else, I know there are places online for ordering eyeglasses and frames(!) that if you like them but balk at ordering prescriptions online, you can just take them to your local optometrist or optician for lenses.

Supporter
@Tranquilian What about THESE! https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/megane-douraku/item/10012169/

I searched for 'half rim glasses bottom' as the term, came up pretty quickly. :D

Most of the half-rims are the upper part that is solid, and is held in place with a thin tough transparent plastic wire (I wear some myself). Let us know if you're brave enough to get them!

@Sorrybro467 sorry if my comments offended you. Thanks for responding! Great to see people who care enough to reply, and kind enough to reply in a sensible way. XD
I did read the 1st page and I did not understand what it meant by "skip to chapter 29 and get back to chapter 28 and release the whole volume later". Like when will the "whole volume" be done?
Anyway, I am very thankful for the work by you and your team.

Users who are viewing this thread