Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - My Gamer Friend Massively Screws Up

Dex-chan lover
@Korath When I was in a big guild back in the day, there were several couples in the guild roster. Failing to actually "whisper" the sweet nothings to each other happened sometimes, and something like "Alright I'll pick you up after work. Love you." popping up in guild chat was met with like thirty people going "Where are you taking us, honey?" or "I love you too~"

Dex-chan lover
an MMOARPG I play back in 2013 (and still playing up till now) I use both Keyboard + Mouse and Controller for 2 different playstyles.

KB + M for ranged and Controller for melee classes.

it's usually just preference though.

damn two monitors.
Is these some Rich people joke that I'm too poor to understand?
lol

2 screens lucky I built a pc and only have 1 monitor thats fine though I dont think I really need another.

The pain. Quickly! Spam the chat, no one must know of your mistake!
Oof that was a bit relatable

Dex-chan lover
Haha, such a funny yet real rich person multiple monitor screwup, how relatable, am I right, my fellow gamers?

Dex-chan lover
@davidsdac in what world are 2 monitors considered a rich people thing
id fucking kill myself if i had only one monitor
like how the hell are you supposed to use a computer with one screen

I feel personally attacked by this chapter, accidentally typing something to guild instead of whatever you wanted to do is public humiliation at it's finest

Dex-chan lover
@Eggie Nah its not
You know why people dont have food in their shithole third world countries? Cause they are buying second monitors
Stop with the excuses and get one

Users who are viewing this thread