Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 2 Ch. 43 - If Only I Hadn't Suggested It

Dex-chan lover
I wish they would stop trying to bait us with things that obviously won’t happen.

Dex-chan lover
What a cop out but i get it gotta keep milking this lol.

Why are we still here, just to suffer.

Fun series tbh i had a good time theres some good development and Kaori and Nanami's relationship is tight, just hope the romance goes somewhere....

Dex-chan lover
If loving a hug pillow is wrong, there are many out there that don't want to be right.

Dex-chan lover
@henman
actually, the title is 現実もたまには嘘をつく, which can be translated as "Sometimes Reality Tells Lies, Too"
The cover does indeed say that.
42490.jpg

But on pixiv, the series is named: "ゲーム好きの友達と色々する話", which translates to "stories about doing stuff with a friend that loves games".

Power Uploader
@sirflimflam

The problem is that the accentuated "gamer girl" part was controversial. Many readers criticized the original auctor over that term, because that term is controversial, even in English, and apart from that many also criticized the direction of the comic as not being much about "gamer girls" but instead about cross-dressing.

I believe they should make it very clear that this translation is their own, not the original auctor's, as they are damaging the latter's reputation with this by insinuating that something that led to controversy indeed is his own invention.

Dex-chan lover
Lol @ all the whining about lack of progress...vast majority of comics (not just manga) follow this. How long did Peanuts run for with the exact same shit happening year after year?

😃

Dex-chan lover
I feel jebaited but of course if the artist ends it here I would feel like the series just got axed.

Dex-chan lover
@saito197 i dont see a single reason why the manga should have to end if they start dating
thats literally the worst
i fucking hate mangas that just end 2 chapters after the main idiots finally get together
like in shishunki bitter change i didnt read 65 chapters just so i could see them holding hands while the credits roll holy fuck

Users who are viewing this thread