Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 2 Ch. 43 - If Only I Hadn't Suggested It

Aggregator gang
@Kampfarsch, RIGHT?! I tell you that ending was anticlimatic af. 3 Chapters of them going out would have been fine, I would have loved to see how they would have reacted doing things that couples normally do. I could say the same about TWGOK as well, both series end right after the protagonist gets into a relationship.

If only every series ended like Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru.

@cullinaire just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean we shouldn't keep complaining about it. If anything, it's exactly because everyone is doing it that you can see people complain about it in every comment section.
Sure the vast majority of comics follow this. But it's not in any way less annoying just because the vast majority is doing it, if anything it's even worse exactly because the vast majority is doing it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kekitus Complain away, it's what the comments section is for! At the end of the day though, manga writing follows the same distribution as anything else in life. I.E. 99% is crap since it's the path of least resistance. That means, outside of the rare masterpiece, all you can really hope for is a cute artstyle you like and maybe a novelty or two in the writing. I think a lot of people forget that writing is just as hard, if not harder, than the art.

Aggregator gang
The mom probably will tell her husband that their daughter have serious illness

I just realized that "Milky way" is probably that new girl from the more recent chapters

Haha i've actually had a girl i liked say who she liked as a penalty, but then she just picked some rando character! Really got me with that pro strat!

Aggregator gang
haha yes i expected this development from the last chapter

tch

Users who are viewing this thread