Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 3 Ch. 65 - So This Is His Type?

@Miku39 see the phone screen bit? It seems Nanami set this up for cosplay chick to wait at Kaoru's place to play "Kaori", though with old mate there with them paying so much attention to "Kaori", Nanami couldn't warn Kaoru easily so he was surprised.

Bit confusing, I had to re-read it to get it

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading ahead what was updated.

Plot development spoiler: Read if you want to know what happens in the next few chapters.
During another hanging out at Nanami's place, Kaoru notices how messy her room is. Eventually, the two get the room cleaned up. Kaoru opens up a closet door wondering if it needs cleaning too. What happens is that he gets buried from the stuff falling out. Kaoru sees Nanami's school uniform and textbooks. After checking the textbook, it is revealed that Nanami is older than Kaoru. Nanami being 17 and Kaoru being 16. She's been out of school since last fall, meaning if she attended school now, she would be in the same grade as Kaoru.

Nanami confesses a bit about why she's no longer going to school. This leads to Kaoru asking if she wants to go to school together with him.

Afterward, Nanami goes to her mom to ask about help for the exam so she can transfer to Kaoru's school. Nanami's mom agrees to help, get Nanami's dad to help with the transfer, and also says the number of things that gamers hate to do. Like, waking up early, no all-night gaming, etc.

Nanami attends Kaoru's school festival.

After Nanami gets her new school uniform look picture taken, Nanami's mom goes to put the uniform in the washing machine. As she does this, she thinks about the various things she needs to do for Nanami. Like, get her lunch ready, various stuff, etc. During this, she starts to cry happily, seeing that her daughter is taking the steps to return back to school again. Her parents most likely knew she had some kind of problems about school but couldn't figure out how to solve it for her so they left that problem alone for the most part.

The latest updated chapter is Nanami has successfully transferred to Kaoru's school and into his class. She's nervous as expected.

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't remember:

The girl's another member of the MMO guild as Kaoru and Nanami (chapter 46.5). She's a cosplayer named "Milky Way" (real name Miruku), who saw through Kaoru's crossdressing right away.
She also happens to be in the same tennis club as Kaoru's friend (does the same part time job, too), and even has a crush on him (chapter 47). Must be hard, knowing that your crush is in love with a crossdresser.

Nanami sent her a message to wait at Kaoru's place. She probably planned on having Milky stand in for Kaori, while Kaoru fakes being sick.

Edit: Seems like the chapter was updated. The last 2 pages make it more obvious that Nanami sent Milky a message, and even explains when she sent it.

Supporter
@Nolonar Geeze, I go through 20 chapter back to remember who is her. Next time, I will pretty sure to check comment first.

I root for u Miruku

Dex-chan lover
@raidensnakeezio - maybe Ryuji has face blindness?
We Russians often joke that all Japanese people look the same, but they should be able to tell each other apart, right?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit. I didn't even realise that the cosplayer and the friend-zoned girl is the same person. Maybe they can go on an actual double date in the future.

@flannan I always thought it was only an Indian joke..and I thought that this might only be us and felt bad that people may call us racists even though we really can't see any difference..it's not intentional..we really can't. Glad to find other nations too feel the same

@hayatekanzaki i swear,if they ever make a new character who is a playboy(and is targetting nanami) this would be sooo shitty and i for sure don't even want kaoru to play hero here.(They already did it before so doing it again is kinda shitty)

Users who are viewing this thread