Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 3 Ch. 65 - So This Is His Type?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
MIRUKU TO THE RESCUE YES!!!
200IQ play by Nanami there. Nice save!!
If you don't know who Miruku is, read Nolonar's comment
Also (SPOILER ALERT!!! anyway):
Get ready for "Nanami goes back to school" arc (yes no joke, read the raw, plot/character development for you there, hope you like it.)

Dex-chan lover
Pffft. And they says cosplaying is a useless skill....
Also thank Heavens our blonde chad is a tad dim...

Dex-chan lover
@faker10726 It's a pretty common thing for most people. Until you've spent some amount of time around people of any particular ethnicity, they can seem really similar and hard to tell apart. For your own ethnicity however, you've spent most of your life around them and it's easy to do so. (This can also happen to adopted kids, for example a Chinese baby adopted by Caucasians that grows up in an area with very few other Asians. They can tell Caucasians apart fine, but not Asians.) I can often tell if an Asian person is Japanese, Chinese or Korean from appearance nowadays, but in the past I couldn't do that at all.

Dex-chan lover
@RoyalSky Eh? No. That's the cosplayer girl those two met online that likes the same blue haired character, who's also in the same school as MC and likes the blondie.

Double-page supporter
I just feel bad for her, like I know you can't control who you like, but falling for such a dumbass must be hard.

me reading the comments to find the people who forgot about Miruku/Milky*insert star*Way

Dex-chan lover
Weiii... the cosplayer was senpai?
Damn, I've should've realized that when she was in her room with her normal hair, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread