Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

@nirleka
Alternatively they tend to be under the impression that being a girl who plays video games makes them some kind of special snowflake despite the fact that girls playing games isn't even remotely rare.

This is false advertising, so far games were only mentioned as a setting for 2 people to meet. Shouldn't they have some gaming sessions or actually play some arcade games?

Group Leader
I still don't think it was a very good idea to revert the presented title back to "Hanging Out With A Gamer Girl" - as a consistency issue, it's further from the original phrasing than the chapter titles have been so far, and it carries its own unique memetic connotations that fall wide of the author's mark.

(Not to mention Sometimes Reality Tells Lies, Too is a fine enough official title.)

It's cute but I feel like they skipped some steps between 'first meeting' and 'basically going on dates'

Power Uploader
So, basically, this has has no humor, no plot, and nothing going for it except that it features a "gamer girl", correct?

Aggregator gang
So when is she going to start selling bathwater online?

Edit: it may change eventually but this is so pointlessly shallow. Draws a cute girl, repeatedly claim she's a gamer, defined strictly by her gamer interests, because she totally loves playing games just like you, and your cool gamer moves would totally make her fall for your badass gamer self. Oh and did we mention she's a gamer?

Fed-Kun's army
Gaymers finally getting the happy ending they so rightfully deserve. Who knows? maybe our society isn't something that we live in, but is something that we continuously search for in our hearts...and also in our fellow gamers' hearts....
images

Group Leader
For the record, the Pixiv series title more meaningfully translates to "A Story About Doing Various Things With a Friend Who Likes Games".

Power Uploader
@EmeliaK

Yeah, looks like it; I know enough Japanese to know that "gēmu suki no tomodati" does not really translates to "gamer girl.".

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love innocent stories, it brings me back to my youth sometimes. To better times.

Users who are viewing this thread