Son-in-Law Above Them All - Ch. 23 - The Joy of Fish and Water

I dont know if I approve their relationship since the way she treated him but at the same time her background

Dex-chan lover
Yah idk if I can approve of this with specifically her but my man deserves it anyways

Omg 23 chapters and a manhua mc got laid? and it was consensual? Plus it's with his wife? @-@ what's happening here.... Can't believe it that's there's a finally a manhua mc who did all of that in just 23 chapters rather than 100+ and at best all they do is hug and maybe kiss

Dex-chan lover
That last bubble, is it the car dealer that has seen people scratch their cars often, or MC seeing author putting random mooks everywhere?

Double-page supporter
Another fool about to get fired from his job. They dont pay you to roast the customers, they pay you to convince them to buy the products.

Got a little lost in the convo a bit, but I kinda like how she admitted shes possibly bi ..... so when the harem gets together on steamy nights ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thought she was protecting her V that's why she married Qin li (trash). She didn't even protected Qin li when he was still powerless. She looks down to her Husband. He was shamed for years, Now the MC is powerful and still want to be used. If I were him I would have never marry a woman like her! Well the MC has feelings for the girl, so K!

Dex-chan lover
@Poliz123 well, she kind of liked him even though she was afraid of men. Also, what kind of wife would like a husband who "refuses" to speak to her for years? He spoke to her before and then all of a sudden he stopped speaking, it makes sense for her to be harsh on him. She's definitely not perfect, but people make mistakes and he forgave her. No point crying about the past, they're harmonious now :)

Users who are viewing this thread