Son-in-Law Does Cheap Cultivation

y does it feel like this is another city material arts copy cause it probably is wtf is going on with material arts why does the same shit with new paint sell i dont get it its so fucking boring after reading the 20th copy of that shit

Dex-chan lover
I swear this was another series on mangadex or somewhere, oof for the dual upload though

Group Leader
I hope someone can produce a better translation of the description and title of this manhua. My Mandarin is not good enough to know all of those fancy words. And please add and remove tags that are relevant, I'm not too sure either.

What does 36D mean hmmmmmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Why's that all if not most Chinese manga's are trash? And the art looks terrible totally different from what the cover looks like.

Dex-chan lover
not even big fat tiddies could save this from getting below 5 stars?
cmon yall dont have that high standards
whats really going on here

Fed-Kun's army
So, i was born in china......, spent 23yrs in china but.......... Fucking shit, i have never found big tits chinese women......around 80% of women here have breast like Between B to C cup........ Even the high schooler girls irl are not close enough as shown in manhua.
Well, chinese authors draw big tits in manhua as to fulfill their lust and longing for big tits.

Group Leader
Sorry for the duplicate entry, I will upload there if i do continue. Searched the chinese name from ac.qq.com and didn't see the one @MacedonScans is linking. Seems like another group is also doing it but not uploading to mangadex either, might not even continue translating to save space on mangadex.

I'll direct future comments there.

Group Leader
Should I continue the translations? I checked mangakakalot.com and the translations were abit iffy, I hope mine is good enough to continue:

My work

do not be fooled
look at the tags
this is most definitely a wuxia ecchi harem

anyways the start is great considering this is a chinese wuxia

Group Leader
@ClosedAI I think the mods could just merge the Titles. This manhua is also translated up to chapter 40 or 50 in mangakakalot by manhuaus with bad translations under the name “does your mother need son in low.”

Users who are viewing this thread