Son-in-Law Does Cheap Cultivation

The main reason i dont read manhua is the bad translation. This title and description wont change my mind.

Hoo boy that horrible cleaning job on the cover image and the piss poor title just hurt my soul.

One thing for sure is Boyi animation knows how to draw ass and tits in their other manhua as well

Who keeps linking "RAW" to the ad-ridden aggregator site? When in doubt, check ac.qq.com for RAW.

dont blame these poor SOBs....these china translators aint part of the commie spy program, so they dont have proper education, let alone basic english knowledge......

Other aggregators have it upto 45 and it is pretty good for this type of manhua tbh.
The wife loves and respects MC 110% and never berates him even at his lowest, treats him as her equal (even when she was leagues above him) and both don't hesitate risking each other lives to save the other one. She is adorable (and hawt).
MC is also likeable as he has clear morals of Kindness with Kindness and Enimity with Enimity and treats FL/Her family good along with those who choose to follow him. The story kills whenever it is needed and deserving instead of cowering due to status, and best of all, MC is still loyal to Wife (despite having 1-3 other girls throwing themselves at him), He doesn't engage in sexual relations or mostly even lust for anyone bar his wife (He full on lusts for her rofl)
No Snu Snu but it is because
wife apparently has some genetic defect/physique problem which will kill her in one year if she can't rectify it, she already failed once to solve it before meeting MC, So she doesn't want to engage in sex knowing she might not live in near future, but last seen when MC goes to neighbouring city to expand, she closes herself in secluded cultivation to solve the problem again with self vow of will offer her body if she manages to survive, just hope MC doesn't do anyone else (or atleast his wife be his first, she deserves it)

Users who are viewing this thread