Song of the Sky Pacers - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
I love this series (mostly Song of the Long March). I've reread the translated chapters several times prior. It seems some more came out since, so time to read it once more.

Thanks for this chapter, as well as reminding me of this gem.

MvD

Thanks for the chapter!
Does someone know where I can read the previous chapters (excluding ones from manhuaes)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Does someone know where I can read the previous chapters (excluding ones from manhuaes)
i DMed you a guide to reading from the beginning! (and if anyone else needs, feel free to DM me - wasn't sure links are allowed in public threads)

Dex-chan lover
i DMed you a guide to reading from the beginning! (and if anyone else needs, feel free to DM me - wasn't sure links are allowed in public threads)
Not sure if you will see this, but if you could send it to me as well, its been a while and I need to reread

Not sure if you will see this, but if you could send it to me as well, its been a while and I need to reread
Not him, but I just caught up to this chapter. Here's how to read all with proper translation:
-Look up "Song of the Sky Walkers" here on mangadex. It's up to chapter 44.
-Look for the series on some free manga reader. I used manganato, but I understand they're all mirrors of each other.
-You should see both "Walkers" and "Pacers". Pick up Pacers from 45 (Walkers is MTL).
-By 51 you can switch to Walkers if you want, I believe the translations are the same but image res is different.
-63 is an MTL chapter, but 64 is the same one with proper TL.
-65 and 66 are good, MTL starts back again on "66.5".
-Jump to 73, translations are good again.
-Read up to 80.
-Next is this one, 73 (you'll notice the chapter numbers on the pirate manga sites don't match the chapter covers, because of all the jumps).

Another one looking for it if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread