Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip) - Ch. 41 - Cultivation

One day I'll understand the chinese culture behind what is offensive and what demands what punishment. I read this and several other chinese comics and I have the faintest idea why sometimes people are so offended or why people completely unrelated to the cause of a problem get punished for being there when it was solved.

Dex-chan lover
Oho, the really artsy sequence is here!

And clever Kunlun, getting a free student at level 3 to start.

Dex-chan lover
Her being captured and sentenced like that is probably one of the best things that could have happened to her given her situation.

@Saamok Even though she was a victim she still chose to kill all those mortals by her own free will.

@Saamok a lot of the stuff that’s “offensive” in these novels obviously doesn’t reflect modern Chinese values but it’s more a reflection of like super antiquated values that have been parodied into its own genre due to decades of television court dramas and stuff. Even in modern China, these “crimes” are a bit hard to understand

Thank you TL team!!! I love the art and history on this work, even though I'm not that into wuxia and similar genres.

Why was my first reaction on seeing him wake up "Wolfie Boy Razor?" Lmao, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
oh wow its been a while, thanks for translating

Users who are viewing this thread