Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip) - Ch. 43 - Lin Lang's Warmth

Aaah so happy to see this gorgeous series back! Thank you for not giving up on it and getting back to us with updates <3

Double-page supporter
I was thinking of this only a few weeks ago, but I couldn't remember the exact name. I'm glad I kept it on my watchlist, thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
hello i'm sushi the translator, back from the dead (sorry)
asara convinced me to revive the series and we've begun revising some of the chapters released during my 2+ year hiatus (for errors, tone, etc) so I do recommend an eventual reread :)!
big appreciation for asara carrying all the work, all I do is turn words into words :wheeze:

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for updating it in the long strip version. There was another translation out there which they butchered the long strip making it into a manga panels type.. which is utterly devastating compared to the original long strip version.

Staff
Super Moderator
Thank you for updating it in the long strip version. There was another translation out there which they butchered the long strip making it into a manga panels type.. which is utterly devastating compared to the original long strip version.
it has the same content as the long strip version, just in pages :questionblob:

Fed-Kun's army
it has the same content as the long strip version, just in pages :questionblob:
Yes. Same content. Same pic. The translator choose to rearrange all the panels (minus all the white fillers in the middle).

So it's kinda butchered because the white pausing panels in the middle makes up for the zen-ish flow of the story (the artist of this story does this quite often with her other titles).

Staff
Super Moderator
Yes. Same content. Same pic. The translator choose to rearrange all the panels (minus all the white fillers in the middle).
No, that isn't done by the translator. It's an alternative version. Long strip (images you read from top to bottom) and page style.
The "white fillers in the middle" normally comes with long strip to stretch chapters.
The "rearranging" is done by the publisher/manhua team.
And translator edits like this wouldn't be allowed by MangaDex anyways and would, in the case of staff allowing it, have to be on it's own title to keep chapters seperated.

Users who are viewing this thread