Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip)

I want the twins to meet so badly! Twin brother please save ur lil sis!

*edits
they finally met but I mean I wish them meet physically, not only in their consciousness

A web comic from china that's not power fantasy jerk off shit? 10/10 from me. Also the art is so beautiful.

one revenge story wasnt able to see to completion, lets hope this one wont suffer the same fate.

When I saw the cover I knew it was Xia Da’s. I squealed and at the same time hesitant. “Should I read this?” Because I fear that this would suffer the same fate as Song of the Long March which is dropped on unending hiatus.

I still risked it and very worth it. A colored manhua from Xia Da! If Changgexing’s art is already 10/10 this is 100/10 .

Cultivation story is not complicated too so those who aren’t in the know would still get this plus the TL notes absolutely helped. Thank you so much for the TL Team for their effort to include them.

Adorable buns protagonist.

Review from c15

Yaasss! It’s Xia Da! I just discovered Song of the Long March, I’m so happy to see I can get more Xia Da!

Xia da is definitely back. But damn I still can't get over about song of the long march being on indefinite hiatus

Dex-chan lover
@Letlisadance Apparently it wasn't by her own will. She got screwed over by her publishers and they own the rights, so there's nothing she can do. It will never be finished, which is a huge shame.

Group Leader
After the whole Song of the Long March fiasco, Xia Da formed her own publishing group :) So there is little to no chance of sky pacers ever being dropped!

Users who are viewing this thread