Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip)

@mangoruffy great to hear, but I'm still hoping that one day she'll get the license or something for Song of the Long march because I really love that series 😔

Thank you for the release, really liking the quicker releases. This has quickly become my favorite series.

This might as well be my new favorite cultivation story, and the job you, LunaLotusScans, have done with the very helpful notes and the high quality cleaning, translation, etc. is just superb. Thank you for your hard work and making this great story available in such standards.

This series is so so good!!! The author seriously knows how to write plot. Even in Song of the Long March I was always hooked by the awesome and badass characters, both male and female.

Re-learning Chinese just so I can read the raws 😆 It's too good!

Thank you so much for top-notch translations, LunaLotusScans 😍😍😍

Group Leader
Thank you for the kind words! June 2020 will mark my first year with Luna Lotus and the work I've done on this series. Looking back, my Chinese and my knowledge of Chinese mythology have certainly improved. It's been an absolute joy to share something I love with you all and it makes me very happy to see you enjoy Xia Da's work. I'm really so lucky to have such great source material along with the support of an excellent team of individuals.

If you haven't read the author's other works, go read them! You already know this from reading Sky Walkers, but there's a kind of magnetic charisma behind Xia Da's art style and story writing-- she isn't one of the precious few Chinese comic artists to have broken through to the Japanese market for nothing. It's a bit difficult to support the author beyond clicking on the Kuaikan links since none the series' merchandise or physical copies ship outside of China. Hopefully global demand will fix that someday ;_;

It is my fondest hope that the quality of this work offsets some of the pervasive stigma I see about Chinese manhua. There are good and bad comics out there, and sometimes the good ones just find themselves in passionate but less polished hands. (That sounded so elitist rip me >_>) I often wonder if the stigma against manhua is what drives people to rate this series a one here on MangaDex.

I don't know what else to say, other than "Please look forward to it :TM:!" I'll do my best to keep improving so I can do proper justice to this story. Here's to the early celebration of a whole year together! Thank you for tolerating my nostalgic blathering, and I'll see you in the next long-winded translator note (bless Asara in all her proofreading glory for dealing with those). <3

Honestly I have a hard time finding good manhua, but this, I'm so hooked and the story is so good:')

qhhhhh I am so excited for this its just sooooo good i can't wait for them to finally meet and to be honest even now we dont really know where the story is going or the twints goals but knowing the author i can't help but be excited🤭

Thank you translator for translating!! It's a blessing to read her works again... she's one of the fews I've found to have utmost quality in the art plus plots. UNDERRATED! (Those who like this can check out The Queen by Tutu too) i love the way Xia Da draws!!! Everyone looks so unique!

Group Leader
A thought — this grandson of the General, his family served the emperor so well that he hadn’t even initially planned on escaping prison, right? So when it comes out that A-ting is technically a princess, perhaps he’ll swear fealty to her. After all, I can’t imagine her going back with her brother for a path of peaceful meditation. Her way is bound to the sword. So she’ll need to gain a companion eventually, right?

Thanks for the quicker updates, definitely one of my favorites at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread