Sonna Hiroki mo Isekai e - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Contributor
Oh, another chapter of this comedy manga. I wonder what jokes we’ll have this ti-
source.gif

Group Leader
Are you guys dropping Ore dake Fuguu skill? Man the snipe is terrible plz I'm waiting for your chapters. Thanks
Hey! I saw that he made some chapters. I had a rough time for the last 3 months so i couldn't post any new chapter. I'm going to be a father so the free time I have will be gone with that ^^'. I planned on droping it either way but as I saw the complaints of others, maybe I should think about it twice. The fact remains that I have to many titles on my head. I will give some kind of announcement next time, when I will have everything cleared. There is one thing that bothers me. He uses the same title page I made - but with a cheap change... xd I don't want people to think he's from my team.

Dex-chan lover
Hey! I saw that he made some chapters. I had a rough time for the last 3 months so i couldn't post any new chapter. I'm going to be a father so the free time I have will be gone with that ^^'. I planned on droping it either way but as I saw the complaints of others, maybe I should think about it twice. The fact remains that I have to many titles on my head. I will give some kind of announcement next time, when I will have everything cleared. There is one thing that bothers me. He uses the same title page I made - but with a cheap change... xd I don't want people to think he's from my team.
Congratulations on being a father

Dex-chan lover
Thanks bro and congrats on being a dad. Add some dad jokes on the credits page of you do plan a release. And Ik what you mean at first I thought it was you from the credits page since it was so similar.

Fed-Kun's army
Congrats on being a Dad! Having a son/daughter changes your perspective on life. I have a small one and it changed mine.

Congrats on being a father! We totally understand that life might be hectic, but thank you so much for taking the time to make this chapter! Can't wait for future releases, and I wish you the best of luck for you and your family!

Users who are viewing this thread