Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Day 11 wondering why he hasnt filed a divorce yet

'like talking things out? But I feel like my husband has no intention of doing so"

HUH??? Hold on? Im sorry? What???? Weren't you the one brushing him off???
What the teacher said: "Have you done anything couple-like?"
What the psycho heard: "Have you spoken to your husband?"
What the teacher meant: "IS HE CRUSHING THAT PUSSY ON THE REG?!"

Dex-chan lover
Well colour me surprised, the teacher is well more levelheaded than I originally thought.
Also is that fucking harlot trying to do something there at the end?!
Thanks for your hardwork!

I don't get why everyone here is saying the teacher is trying to get into the shitty mom's pants. At least he recognized that something is up
SPOILER:
Well because he actually did 😭 The Vietnamese version has translated to chapter 40 and the teacher is actually into it and just as shitty, he is smarter than the wife though

Group Leader
I can't exactly put my finger in why but the father strikes me as being in the autism spectrum, which could explain a bit some of his actions so far.

Dex-chan lover
I feel really bad for Ichika. She'll probably still hope her family has a chance even after Sensei is balls deep in her mom.

Dex-chan lover
I feel really bad for Ichika. She'll probably still hope her family has a chance even after Sensei is balls deep in her mom.
Psycho doesn't feel like the cheating type. She's already gotten the chance and verbally murdered the poor guy. Sensei, on the other hand, is clearly trying to get some of that.

Dex-chan lover
Well colour me surprised, the teacher is well more levelheaded than I originally thought.
Also is that fucking harlot trying to do something there at the end?!
Thanks for your hardwork!
If I had to guess? The healing begins here

Dex-chan lover
That teacher is literally me (except I'd probably go completely mad talking to her, let alone sitting in the same room as her)

Dex-chan lover
sensei kinda goated????? nice talk

this entire story is so fucked but i keep clicking to the next page

Dex-chan lover
I worry about Kazumi's relationship with the HomeroomTeacher especially after that comment he made about her being cute being airheaded but still think she is always right.

Aggregator gang
The angry, embarrassed face she made was the moment she realized he was asking whether they had been having any sex lately
I'm going to say that it's not what he's getting at, it'd be an odd thing to say to a parent as a teacher.
Probably more like talking to each other, doing something together, healthy interactions but she's warped so she took it poorly. Either as shagging or something else she'd find distasteful.

(Kids also shouldn't/wouldn't know if the parents are shagging so their sex life shouldn't/wouldn't be an issue.)

The teacher asked her if she and her husband had been doing couple things. The angry, embarrassed face she made was the moment she realized he was asking whether they had been having any sex lately. That's something normal and healthy in a typical marriage.

The teacher intuitively realized that their broken marriage was hurting their daughter and was inviting the mother to look for ways to repair it.
I don't think he was telling her to have sex with her husband, all he said was for her to invite her husband to do couple stuff, that could mean anything. I'm pretty sure the idea is the author is making her automatically assume the "worst" possible interpretation of what dude says.

Double-page supporter
The teacher's internal comments sounds like the jokes and comments that translators put to laugh about characters

My biggest red flag is that I still like the mothers desing, that face in page 10 is so cute

Users who are viewing this thread