Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused on what the story is trying to achieve.. He's having literal nightmares of her, but no one is trying to end it nor trying to solve anything so far we've just been going in circles 😐

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I assumed the teacher was a snake and was trying to persuade the mom into something with him. I was not expecting him to encourage her to reconcile with the husband. Seems like she will do it, but for the sake of the kid not actually him or her. Which is never really that good trying to force it/push it.

Dex-chan lover
The hell was that face she made at school?
The teacher asked her if she and her husband had been doing couple things. The angry, embarrassed face she made was the moment she realized he was asking whether they had been having any sex lately. That's something normal and healthy in a typical marriage.

The teacher intuitively realized that their broken marriage was hurting their daughter and was inviting the mother to look for ways to repair it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why everyone here is saying the teacher is trying to get into the shitty mom's pants. At least he recognized that something is up

Double-page supporter
I don't get why everyone here is saying the teacher is trying to get into the shitty mom's pants. At least he recognized that something is up
That was the initial thought because he called her behavior "cute" at first.

I'm guessing her shit got old real fast and now he's seeing those issues for what they are instead of lovable quirks.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh God, it seems so hopeless for this woman..."

Many man say such thing, but they still fell for those kind of woman.
I hope sensei won't join those men.

Dex-chan lover
The teacher asked her if she and her husband had been doing couple things. The angry, embarrassed face she made was the moment she realized he was asking whether they had been having any sex lately. That's something normal and healthy in a typical marriage.

The teacher intuitively realized that their broken marriage was hurting their daughter and was inviting the mother to look for ways to repair it.
I struggle to believe this man's "Plan A" was to tell some woman to fuck her husband, but the expression makes sense if that's what he's getting at.
So the teacher actually was able to notice that the mother is quite mentally ill inside a schema and not a simp?
He already noticed she's abusive, so figuring out the exact pattern of behavior was next in line.
It does appear to me that he is finding this whole situation entertaining.
He's explicitly upset by it.
I'm guessing her shit got old real fast and now he's seeing those issues for what they are instead of lovable quirks.
Porque no los dos?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the release

Edit: I really appreciate the caution and tact the teacher is taking in this situation. really family counselling probably isn't in his job description, so he's kind of going above and beyond to nudge this bag of crazy in the right direction.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused on what the story is trying to achieve.. He's having literal nightmares of her, but no one is trying to end it nor trying to solve anything so far we've just been going in circles 😐
It's a drama.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the teacher's intrusions are only going to get in the way. It's laudable for him to take an interest in resolving the delinquency of a student, but it seems like he's stepped way over the line with his inquiries into the details of the domestic situation.

It comes off as a moralizing "rigid for the sake of society" character wrapped in fake empathy.

Dex-chan lover
Day 11 wondering why he hasnt filed a divorce yet

'like talking things out? But I feel like my husband has no intention of doing so"

HUH??? Hold on? Im sorry? What???? Weren't you the one keeps brushing him off???

Well anywho~, thank you so much as always for the scanlation, Senko san abode!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread