Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Now it's not just speculating anymore, he literally admitted it and she apparently is okay with his advances looking at how she keeps going there, or isn't pulling away like any normal married person would, if a person of the opposite gender that isn't your spouse randomly forces themselves into your personal space. 😐

I love how the other teacher just died inside, when he said that 🤣.. but she shouldn't have just said it and instead informed the higher up

I kinda feel like Ogino will make more obvious advances later and Rentaro will see it, speaking up for the first time, but honestly wouldn't want to see that <_<.. I'm still rooting for divorce 😐

I'm not seeing anything resembling love from his wife nor care for him 😐

Now it's not just speculating anymore, he literally admitted it and she apparently is okay with his advances looking at how she keeps going there, or isn't pulling away like any normal married person would, if a person of the opposite gender that isn't your spouse randomly forces themselves into your personal space. 😐

I love how the other teacher just died inside, when he said that 🤣.. but she shouldn't have just said it and instead informed the higher up

I kinda feel like Ogino will make more obvious advances later and Rentaro will see it, speaking up for the first time, but honestly wouldn't want to see that <_<.. I'm still rooting for divorce 😐

I'm not seeing anything resembling love from his wife nor care for him 😐
Remember, this is the same moron who led some guy on by inviting him out on a date to the museum, then murdered him publicly when he took the initiative. She's the furthest thing from a sane, rational Human being.

And yeah, the only reason she admits she was wrong is because it discouraged her daughter from talking to her, not because she acted like a psycho bitch, or because she directed that at her own husband. Gross.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And dropped.

Honestly,
I knew someone already spoiled that they would be together at the end, but I was interested in what way the author would force them to be together. And I see the answer: just make the teacher a straight-up villain, and by beating said villain, they will make up.
Bravo, author. It's not like you made your FMC a selfish bitch who herself destroyed the mind of her daughter and husband, and only then went to the teacher when she needed assurance of the correctness of her actions.

Moreover, she never actually did something out of love for another person, not even for her daughter. All her actions were either something she wanted to do or what she thought was the right way to act as a parent (because she considers herself a good parent). She is portrayed in this manga as a straight-up psychopath (the main problem with people with psychopathic disorder is a complete lack of empathy, which is what we see here).

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Indeed, it was already apparent that the teacher is quite infatuated with this woman, and he may indeed end up being with her. Currently, she is not fulfilling her roles as a mother or wife, so it may be time to part ways and let her be with the teacher, who might handle the situation better. This situation is very personal, but I would like to see how it unfolds.

Dex-chan lover
This author sure knows how to press the reader's buttons.

Just remember that this is fiction and the main purpose of all these twists is to make the story stand out to readers, and to raise questions about family and communication to think about.

Often, when an author creates a bad situation, it's to emphasize to the reader what went wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Raws are at 72? Seems like there is a very long way to go and story will not stay contained with just this many characters.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Isn't Ogino getting the mom a win win? He can live with captain psycho and the dad and daughter can be free.

Holy shit the raws are at 72? We've got a ways to go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread