Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
At least somebody drops facts: that there's no salvaging the mother and the teacher is a POS por trying to manipulate emotionally said mother into an affair.

But seriously, that family cannot communicate to save their life. All three of them build their own mental gymnastics and end up screwing up things even more.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least that sensei knows there's no way to fix her (which makes him even more of a creep imo).

Been awhile I've seen such horribly disfunctional family outside of soap operas.

edit: I fucking missed the fact that dress are made of dad's curtain. It's even more understandable why the daughter don't want anything to do with that dress.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, kinda wished some truck would've turned her into an actual victim at this point 😐..

All she has been doing this whole story is blaming Reitaro and her Daughter, but not once has she considered herself to be part of the problem and this chapter pretty much has just laid it bare, that all she sees herself as is a "victim" yikes

Dex-chan lover
waahoo, found this gold of a series in the recent tab
got a good feeling of drama out of this one, gonna be looking forward for the next chapters 🙏

Dex-chan lover
I have to wonder if Kazumi is based on someone the author knows. She's too much of a perfect represenation actual mothers and wives I've met.

Users who are viewing this thread