Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 103

Aggregator gang
Ugh. What the fuck is this, is it just going to keep going with this boring side stuff? IT'S BEEN TOO MANY CHAPTERS NOW. And I am sorry, but this was a lazy chapter, just short of 20 pages and most of it was speech bubbles or simple panels, why I gotta get tricked like this

Dex-chan lover
Oh only 4 pages of people jerking off about the Haniel cosplay, I guess thats progress.

I miss the Marin who literally hunted Gojo down while he was hiding from her to force him to talk to her and resolve the tension between them about being friends.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You can be a monthly manga AND drag the content like that… At this point i should just forget about this manga for a year or two and then comeback.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the reason why the manga decided to do monthly releases was because of the amount of detail/effort that would have needed to be put for her recent cosplay? (Correct me if I'm wrong). So, since that's over, is it possible for the manga to be released weekly now?
I don't think you can flip-flop between release schedules this "quickly" without getting in trouble with your publishers and editors.

I have 0% research when I said that though.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit, for once that we got a plot which was seemingly going forward (ONCE in the last 8 months), did we really need this old/dead/overused trope of the old friend showing up and a phone call cutting out the most important part of a conversation?

As always this manga deserves 10/10 for drawings and depth of the characters, but maybe it could have tried to be more honest to its plot and let it develop naturally, ditching this kinda of annoying element…

Double-page supporter
This chapter was cool ig, hopefully we get some sort of progression regarding their relationship and their issue by the end of the year.

Ok so I really think Marin was scouted by some agency to become pro but now she just realized that gojo will never accept to do anything else except making hina doll , he will probably tell her to follow her dream and let her go ( he thinks they’re on all different world ) + the childhood friend is probably going to apologize to him/confess she actually loved him since they were children for some drama

Hear me out: She might just be the key in improving their relationship but we will have to see. People seems to be tired of this but I am liking it so far.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol
I believe thats his childhood friend from the first flashback where she called him creepy for liking dolls

Dex-chan lover
The falloff of this manga will be studied for generations. Seriously, can we get back to the fun, and the wacky scenarios, and character development? 2 months for 20 pages of straight drivel is not it.
This arc has a lot of heavy lifting to do to stick the landing after this garbage setup.

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out: She might just be the key in improving their relationship but we will have to see. People seems to be tired of this but I am liking it so far.
If you are talking about non-chan? That's obviously going to happen because Marin is going to feel threatened by her and thinks she'll take goujou away from her not knowing about their past.

The problem people have is how little actually happens and for me how out of character Marin is acting for a while now

Users who are viewing this thread