Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 108

Wonderful chapter, but that reply comment is gonna get him a lot of unwanted attention, so it will be an interesting new arc after the Mandate of Heaven arc

Dex-chan lover
Finally, this is the stuff that I CRAVE. Fuck drama, just load me up with sugar until I have my dentist on speed-dial.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, now that we as readers made it's Gojou's turn instead. My man's gonna die from a heart attack at this rate :dogkek:

Gojou's the only person using his actual full name online. If his post ever gets seen (I mean, it has to) he just doxed himself.

Doesn't Marin still have to tell him that she was contacted by an agency? I swear if she keeps something hidden from him after this... :fml:

Thanks for the upload!

Double-page supporter
Oh wow the next chapter is on my birthday, now that's a well planned gift XD

Dex-chan lover
am i missing something? why did gojo thank the author for the compliment? when did they find out that gojo was the one who made the outfit

The author complimented a twitter post that show the picture. She shown it to Gojo who then posted a thanks back.

By doing this though....now EVERYONE knows who made the costume.

We just need the cute nicknames now. Gojo probably won't be able to get to saying "Marin" without bursting into red, though I wonder if he might be able to use her "cosplay" name "Marine". I can totally see Kitagawa making something like "Wa-kun-na" or even pushing it to "Wa-kyun"

Users who are viewing this thread