Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 108

Double-page supporter
I am so beyond exstactic to be entering into this arc. This is the arc we've needed and deserved.

Double-page supporter
You know what would be peak? The ending is Marin and Gojo have seggs while Marin wears each of the cosplay that Gojo made for her, and then ends up with just Marin herself in a cute lingerie. That would be so peak
You read a certain doujin haven't you? If not you probably want to read a certain doujinshi.

am i missing something? why did gojo thank the author for the compliment? when did they find out that gojo was the one who made the outfit
because, progress? a few "who the heck are you" chapters, and after a few for clearing the dust in the air (oh so you were the mad man who sewed those outfits) and probably a meet up with Tokio sensei...
That is how i think the author will route the progress.

At least he did not take all those Scale of Dragon Treatments like the other Go/jo did Great Job, Best of the Gojo lineage :salute:

Dex-chan lover
am i missing something? why did gojo thank the author for the compliment? when did they find out that gojo was the one who made the outfit
They didn’t, He might have in a way doxxed himself but he probably doesn’t really grasp how curious people are of his costume.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the next arc was about him entering the public limelight. Of course the other obvious direction is about the people who want to know Marins identity as well.

Users who are viewing this thread