Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 108

I was mentioning to some friend who Ive been bombarding with Sono Bisque Doll stuff the following:

1. Talk about when they fell for each other - pretty much covered today
2. Discuss going forward about Marin and pro cosplay job.
3. Fallout from Haniel cosplay. - Gojou has now opened up a can of worms imo by responding to Shiba Senseis tweet. There is now a name to the costume maker. I believe this will be what makes the masses discover her and him. This will probably overwhelm Gojou since he will have not only people seeing his costumes...but also the Hina Doll business. Marin will probably be thrown job offers left and right. But will this be something going towards a live action of Mandate of Heaven with her as Haniel and Gojous costumes...we will see.
4. The friends/classmates/family need to just go... FINALLY!!!!! My God you two. I jokingly said Juju should have been the one to push Marin over to confess.

I am happy with the last 2 chapters after being depressed with the 4 chapters before that.

October tho..... Ugh.

ありがとございます Fukuda-San

Dex-chan lover
I expect the next dozen or so chapters to be constant flirting and everyone around them being like, “Oh thank god, finally.”
Author’s gotta make up for all that prolonged angst we had to sit through.
after more than a year in the angst stage (the series), this feel new hahaha, so seeing them so happy makes me glad but also like the author can still f*cks us over again.

Dex-chan lover
xHNc0mv.png

uncut-gems-adam-sandler.gif

Users who are viewing this thread