Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me someone else can't possibly find him the perfect fabric when he himself doesn't quite know what he's looking for. He will need to see and touch it in person to accept it.
my thoughts exactly. Plus i dunno why gojou seems to be taking this cosplay so personally, but i am all on board for him taking a personal arc in this finally

Dex-chan lover
Gojo enslaving himself over fears of disappointing Marin. Didn't we already saw this in the anime?

Dex-chan lover
Id love to hear how any of this, except maybe the "haha energy drinks go brr" was worth including from a narrative perspective.
Once again showing Gojo's perfectionism to re-establish that he is a craftsman above everything else. "Good enough" isn't good, it's terrible. Unless the creator is 100% satisfied, the product isn't worth anything in his eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually wondering if he shouldn't ask his grandfather for advice? Doesn't the man have some knowledge about fabrics for the clothing of Hina dolls, or at the very least a colleague who might have the expertise?
He really should, after all, he only knows that the fabric he wants exists because he's encountered it on a hina doll. He never directly states that's why he knows it exists, but that's the only place he could know about from unless it's just something he thinks he saw on TV.
I wouldn't even be surprised if it turned out the fabric he's looking for is in that storeroom he was told he could use last chapter, but that he hasn't done anything with yet.

Dex-chan lover
Other people have already said this about this specific arc already, but this is getting boring and nonsensical.

Why does he care so much about this one specifically? It's like he's in some kind of trance that is uncharacteristic of his personality.

Maybe he's just super charmed/infatuated with the story. The author did a really bad job of explaining that if that's true. It just looks like Gojou went full on grindset mindset for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
I finally get what’s going on. Gojo burning himself out will definitely lead somewhere. He will be so tired by the end that he’ll end up confessing to Marin on Christmas before she even can. Last time he was so exhausted he called her beautiful. His exhaustion from his obsession with this cosplay will cause him not to overthink about his feelings and just blurt them out.

Dex-chan lover
Other people have already said this about this specific arc already, but this is getting boring and nonsensical.
Main issue is that, somehow, older chapters had stuff like Gojou struggling too. But they also had other subplots going, comedy elements, ecchi stuff, cosplaying, even everyday life - everything in a single chapter. Now it's chapters after chapters about one damn thing. Why author could show us Gojou struggles in a couple of panels and it worked before?

Users who are viewing this thread