Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
How the hell do you read "Romantic comedy second, cosplay first" and get

Like, ??????
I mean it's not even factually true in the least.
The only thing i need to read to get to it is this manga. Again, for like third time. This manga was a perfect mix including cosplay, DIY stuff, slice of life, school, ecchi, comedy, romance, drama (a bit of). Now, for like whole volume, a lot of those elements are just nowhere to be found, while, mangaka herself tells us that she was forced to add those elements, while she wanted cosplay stuff mostly. And that she would act on it. It's not romcom second (which i personally don't care that much), it's cosplay related stuff first then on like ten place it's everything else. I hope this specific situation will end with this volume, and we'll have more variety again, later, but it's mangaka herself saying that cosplay is the most important aspect after bunch of volumes of variety stuff. In earlier volumes it's almost impossible to see that cosplay is a central theme of manga, instead of just being "glue" to keep MCs together.

Dex-chan lover
To me, it looks like: "now i'm popular and i'm going to do whatever i want. To hell with the crowd that made me popular, now it's a manga for cosplay elitists".
At this point, it's pretty obvious that is the case. Its great that someone brought up the snippet from the Author in ch.96 above. I have completely forgetten about it but it indeed just confirms that the entire premise and fandom of this manga was built up by a competent editorial team and now that she is free, she will return to her roots. Which is, coincidentally, boring as fuck.

If it wasn't for the initial premise and pacing, no one would give a fuck about this story. DIY for cosplay is a niche concept enough. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Aggregator gang
TELL HER ABOUT IT!
TELL-HER. HOW. YOU. FEEL. RIGHT. NOW. JUST,
TELL HER ABOUT IT!
THE GIRL DON'T WANT TO WAIT TOO LONG
YOU GOT TO TELL HER ABOUT IT
TELL HER NOW AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG
YOU GOT TO TELL HER ABOUT IT
BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE YOU GOTTA TELL HER ABOUT IT!

You STUPID animal!

Dex-chan lover
If it wasn't for the initial premise and pacing, no one would give a fuck about this story. DIY for cosplay is a niche concept enough. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.
I've typed almost these exact words before, probably like 10 chapters back. Could not agree more. It's honestly amazing to me that people do not realize this.

Aggregator gang
Oh man I'm glad this cosplay is finally over😭 It's a great cosplay but it didn't need this many chapters tbh. Phew I was so tired of the haniel cosplay that I actually got excited for the incoming drama

My guess: she will go pro and part ways with Gojou when he avoids her. This is the hedgehog theory all over again where the closer you are to each other, the more painful the hurt would be.

Marin nailed it in this chapter, but I smell more drama in the next few chapters. Unlikely to go the Kanokari route, but I'm digging the drama.

Dex-chan lover
My guess: she will go pro and part ways with Gojou when he avoids her. This is the hedgehog theory all over again where the closer you are to each other, the more painful the hurt would be.
Yeah, i thought about something like this too. Marin going pro,due to some misunderstanding between them, because neither is capable to express their feelings, Gojo focusing on dolls craft, and maybe occasional cosplay-making with his other friends, met new people (some Chekhov's guns from very early) and then their story going in circle. But after Akira story i doubt author will go this route. Unless changing Akira story was something editors insisted on or was changed last minute for some other reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i thought about something like this too. Marin going pro,due to some misunderstanding between them, because neither is capable to express their feelings, Gojo focusing on dolls craft, and maybe occasional cosplay-making with his other friends, met new people (some Chekhov's guns from very early) and then their story going in circle. But after Akira story i doubt author will go this route. Unless changing Akira story was something editors insisted on or was changed last minute for some other reasons.
This is called the infinite money glitch in the industry. The mangaka threw an axe between the two turnips, Marin and Gojo, so now we can do at least 2-3 volumes of them having big mad and then 10 more about them slowly getting back together-ish. But no hand holding or kissing or anything, that would be l e w d.

See ya again in 100 chapters :aquadrink:

This is called the infinite money glitch in the industry. The mangaka threw an axe between the two turnips, Marin and Gojo, so now we can do at least 2-3 volumes of them having big mad and then 10 more about them slowly getting back together-ish. But no hand holding or kissing or anything, that would be l e w d.

See ya again in 100 chapters :aquadrink:
And I'm all for it 😁

Unlike Kanokari where it's Kazuya fawning over Mizuhara for like the 150th time to add pages. At least just add like 1 page panels. I don't really mind the pace when done right.

Please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama please don't be drama.

Dex-chan lover
:clap:
Db4oy1O.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread