Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 98

Double-page supporter
Yeaaah. Echoing the thoughts that some of these dudes seem a lil sus and expecting something to happen to Marin or Gojou. Like nothing super serious tbh but just some creepy ass shit. Like some dude(s) not keeping their hands to theirselves or talking down Gojou about being too close to Marin.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author of Haniel's manga is going to see this and talk about it in an interview. He seems to be the perfectionist type just like Gojo. So, even a cosplay that caused this kind of a stir might not be enough to change his mind on a live action adaptation of it.

That said, there is no way Marin and/or Gojo don't become extremely famous on the cosplay scene after this.

Retweet, no commentary, happens to be the only thing on the author's account other than volume release/press plugs in years.

Dex-chan lover
Best cosplay work so far, and the story really captures the "perfection" that Gojo Wakana makes

Dex-chan lover
All you p*rnbrained people want to jump to the worst conclusions. Those photogs are simply captured. Marin perfectly embodies and emotes the 3d version of a 2d character people love and they feel overwhelmed because that character has come to life.

Could this lead to something bad, sure. But I don't think the author was setting that up or will take things in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
Fire and I love the hype. Just wish Gojo would get in it too instead of a step back, but I have a feeling he will get his flowers for this production next chap. I just really wish he understood how talented he really is.....I HOPE the author of the book they are referencing finally comes forward and says "THATS IT THEY CAPTURED IT PERFECTLY"

Aggregator gang
Takeaways

1. Crowd control will have to be done in the next issue by the armband staff.

2. It's clear that Shiba Tokio will hear about it and see the photos. What he does after is not clear.

3. Gojo is going to hear from everyone how talented he is... The entirety of the Suzuka group, onlookers, and others. The orders will start pouring in.

What's a talented high-school boy and girl to do?

🤔

Users who are viewing this thread