Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Yes yes that breast pocket totally perfect. That love-shaped eyes and tongue is also; perfect.

@Mortaze

But do realize that in Link's Awakening, Marin is basically that links girlfriend, character, person, thing.

Dex-chan lover
I bet he'll be mistaken for a cosplayer.

I went to a cosplay convention the past year and got mistaken for a cosplayer with my outift.
It was fairly casual, but figures, a closed jacket and knee-high socks are enough for a cosplay lol.
(btw, Jacket looks like Sagiri's jacket for reference)

Gojou-kun becomes Gojou-tan in Gal speak
The two of them are just too pure ^^

fuck this manga was so good and wholesome and at the same time playful with a good amount of drama till now but now we are gonna get a bitch enter and try to ruin the ship... Ah I hate it when the author introduces the staple bitch steal yo man character just to bring in some additional drama, it was totally fine just the two of them..

sooooo, bet that girl could be, i mean could be the girl that said he was disgusting by liking dolls, cant say childhood friend since how can i?

Dex-chan lover
wait. huh. recently read the official localization and... did they add the "am i a proper sex slave" dialogue in the tankobon or does this group censored it? i doubt the official translator made that up considering it sounds like the kind of joke the author loves

Double-page supporter
wait. huh. recently read the official localization and... did they add the "am i a proper sex slave" dialogue in the tankobon or does this group censored it? i doubt the official translator made that up considering it sounds like the kind of joke the author loves
these are definitely magazine scans and yeah the tankobon most likely added it in since i checked the japanese and its there

also adding: the official localization is surprisingly REALLY good

Users who are viewing this thread