Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan You mean dumb shit like this? I don't even know where to begin on how retarded that whole situation sounds after finding the article just now. If people were legitimately offended by her wearing that costume which doesn't even let you guess whether the person in it is any particularly appearance themselves, they need to get a hobby. It might as well have been a large home made model.

Contributor
@Glomoro infuriating article, infuriating comments

unironic racists calling any costume of another race "blackface". I'm legit offended by these people

Did we really put race into this
Fuck that
No one cares who is offended or not or at least I don't
Just get over it

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan well having a tan isn't blackface... Shit, all of my dad's brothers as well as my dad and grandfather worked outside. Their tans get so dark they could pass as being blacker than plenty of nba and nfl players. When winter comes around, heavier clothing and different angle of the sun means their skin goes back to the normal light colour. Though I could still see plenty of money grubbers and attention lovers trying to cash in on people doing their own thing with no ill intent ever in their hearts and minds.

Imagine thinking a tan is blackface, this nigga don't even know what blackface is get the fuck out of here

10/10 twitter would ban
ban32452456346356.PNG

we live in a sociecy
Jungleboogytriggermentionlistsmolholtriggermentionlistlewds4dhearttriggermentionlistchocolategirllov.gif

Dex-chan lover
Black guy here, Tans very obviously arent blackface, please dont be silly

That is bullshit! Blazing! Still my heart is blazing! If the "words" kill me I don't need a new world order you.. Soon you will know! We already know the smell of the game

(you know who I'm talking about)

Supporter
I, too, feel more healthy when I see good underboobs. In fact, too healthy at times( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
“Yet it’s in a healthy way, not at all obscene”

Are we looking at the same character...?

Users who are viewing this thread