Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

As much as I love this series I kind of don’t like when up to 50% of a chapter is dedicated to an in world series. I get that it gives background on who Marin is cosplaying but I wish that time was spent more on developing relationships/ characters.

Also I would think the guys in their class would give him an exemption to work on her costume.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahha this confusion happens every time they give background on the series they're cosplaying.
I understand why people would like a character like Rei too!

Dex-chan lover
i thought it was new characters introduction or some side story at first.

This chapter seemed kinda dense to me, thanks for the translation.

I like how Marin get concsious of how intimate she and Gotou actually are, while he is oblivious to it, while at first it was the opossite. It her "fault" tho. I expect classmates will make Gotou realize it, how much Marin trusts him.

I wish we got to see more of the class reaction, his fear of bring judged was such a big deal that idk, it deserved more closure?

Have a discussion with the class, with the teacher present.
Make your case about what you'll be doing to create the costumes & ask if either someone else can cover his part of the work for the "heavy lifing", or for someone to help with the costumes to lessen the load on one person.
By having an open discussion about the logistics of having one guy being in charge of two very detailed costumes, while also having to help with the stall, then maybe something can be worked out.

I know that Gojou has a complex about standing out & having all eyes on him, but Kitagawa could be the one to do it for him.

@TheLonelyBrit this is a manga bro, clearly there will be misunderstandings and no simple conversations that would solve this in a chapter

Dex-chan lover
In a period of 24 hours I already had Nagatoro and Sono Bisque and will probably have Bokuyabai. Only Kubo-san is missing in my roncom paradise.

Fed-Kun's army
Can they Kiss and start dating yet?
fLd8kUi.gif

have the one guy who actually possesses required skill to create a required costume not create said required costume to perform menial task requiring only manpower rather than specific skill

lets go collectivism and not wanting to stand out

Users who are viewing this thread